The Developer Central Forums are where developers discuss and get support for AMD software libraries, SDKs, and tools, like GPU PerfStudio, CodeXL, and the AMD Core Math Library.
We also have helpful forums on popular industry standards, like OpenCL and OpenGL. AMD engineers may participate in these general forums because we are members of the community too, and these are standards supported and used by AMD.
A reminder: this is a software developer forum. If you have a driver compatibility or hardware issue, please head over to support.amd.com or the visit the AMD Support & Games Forums. The specific thread for catalyst driver support is located at: AMD Support and Game Forums - Desktop Catalyst Drivers and Software. If you have a reproducible case, you can file a defect report at www.amd.com/report.
|#pragma no_unroll ? 8 hours ago||by Ziple|
|possible OpenCl compiler bug 10 hours ago||by martinb|
|Catalyst Linux driver games problem 7 hours ago||by maestrodan|
|What prevents OpenCL to create more than one work item while calling clEnqueueTask 39 minutes ago||by micky.jr|
|Catalyst 15.4 Beta driver for Windows (1642.5 (VM) OCL part) has considerably increased CPU usage 10 hours ago||by Raistmer|
Quickly Stay Connected
Just post quick messages, updates and insights from the text box at the top of your Activity page, or click "Create" > "Status Update" from anywhere.
Cool things you can add to a post:
- You can bring in the Web by attaching links and photos.
- Connect your post with the community by addings links to people, places, and content with the quick inline link picker.
Add your input to the community:
- See something great? Liking updates is an easy way to promote good posts.
- Commenting on updates is a great way to give your feedback.
- Use re-posting of updates to spread great info to your connections.
AMD CodeAnalyst- Legacy