3 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 10:17 PM by himanshu.gautam RSS

Backtrack 5 problem with ATI drivers

zllatar Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have a problem with the graphics ATI Radeon HD 5450 can not seem to install the driver on BackTrack 5 R3. I do everything right, but we only report an error that does not support graphic .. I took all versions and none of them work ... do you have any suggestions regarding this problem?

• Re: Backtrack 5 problem with ATI drivers
    himanshu.gautam Master

Can you explain what "BackTrack 5 R3" means?

Regards

Himanshu , Bruhaspati

--------------------------------

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

zllatar Newbie

Linux OS system.

himanshu.gautam Master

Hi zlatter,

Can you be more verbose in explaining your problem. AFAIK, BackTrack is not a supported linux distribution, but nevertheless the driver may be able to work with it. Please explain, how you tried installing the driver? What versions you tried? Did you tried on a supported linux (probably ubuntu or  rhel) platform?

Regards

Himanshu , Bruhaspati

--------------------------------

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

More Like This

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points